Be in The FROW!
Our live pitch competition, The FROW, showcases the latest startups on the scene, who are looking to change the face of fashion, retail and beauty.
The startups will pitch their tech live in front of fashion, retail and beauty brand stakeholders seated in The FROW, giving them the chance to get their tech discovered by global brands and top tech influencers.
In Partnership with
WHAT IS THE FROW?
Think Shark Tank, think The Voice, think Pop Idol – The startups will pitch their innovative tech during The FROW heats, but only 4 will make it to the mainstage final. Each startup will then have to impress the FROW judges and the Decoded Fashion audience. Who will be crowned the 2017 FROW winner?
“The FROW is super valuable for startups because you get instant feedback on your idea from people who have been in the industry for a long time.”
Rian Buckley, CEO & Co-founder, Fitcode
Last year’s Judges included inspirational and leading fashion, retail and tech brands as well as top investors.
Our superstar judging lineup already includes:
- Nilofer Vahora, VP, Licensing & Product Innovation, Rebecca Minkoff
- Scott Lux, VP Digital and Ecommerce, John Varvatos
- Ian Dewar, Director of Customer Lifecycle & Analytics, The North Face
- Jennifer Limotte, Product, Technology, Innovation Consultant, Macy’s
- Marcie Cheung, Associate Director of Fashion, Jet.coM
- Andrea Contri, Head of Tech Offer & Match Making – Enterprise Innovation, Intesa Sanpaolo
- Vincenzo Antonetti, Head of International HUB Network Office – Innovation Center, Intesa Sanpaolo
- Antonio Vincenzo, Head of International HUB Network Office – Innovation Center, Intesa Sanpaol
- Kristen Naiman, Senior Vice President Brand Creative, kate spade new york
- Brette Allen, Luxury Brands Lead, Google
- Tom Goodwin, EVP, Zenith
Here are our bright startups pitching their tech in The FROW and looking to change the face of fashion, retail and beauty.
Please fill out the form below and a member of the team will be in touch shortly: