Be in The FROW!
Our live pitch competition, The FROW, showcases the latest startups on the scene, who are looking to change the face of fashion, retail and beauty.
The startups will pitch their tech live in front of fashion, retail and beauty brand stakeholders seated in The FROW, giving them the chance to get their tech discovered by global brands and top tech influencers.
WHAT IS THE FROW?
Think Shark Tank, think The Voice, think Pop Idol – The startups will pitch their innovative tech during The FROW heats, but only 4 will make it to the mainstage final. Each startup will then have to impress the FROW judges and the Decoded Fashion audience. Who will be crowned the 2017 FROW winner?
“The FROW is super valuable for startups because you get instant feedback on your idea from people who have been in the industry for a long time.”
Rian Buckley, CEO & Co-founder, Fitcode
Last year’s Judges included inspirational and leading fashion, retail and tech brands as well as top investors.
2016 Judges Included:
- Dana Randall, Sr. Director Global Innovation, Coach
- Scott Lux, Vice President of Digital & Ecommerce, John Varvatos
- Lisa Green, Head of Industry Fashion and Luxury Brands, Google
- Carla Dunham, Vice President, Marketing, Equinox
- Nilofer Vahora, Vice President, Licensing & Product Innovation, Rebecca Minkoff
- Skyler Fernandes, Managing Director, Simon Venture Group
- Emily Garbaccio, VP of Communications, Kate Spade & Company
- Scott Emmons, Head of the Innovation Lab, Neiman Marcus
- Jennifer Limotte, Independent Consultant Omnichannel and In-Store Product and Technology, Macy’s
- Gareth Rees, John Digital Director, TOPMAN
- Marc Benitez, Director International Business Development, KENNETH COLE
- Scott Zalaznik, SVP, Digital & eCommerce, Michael Kors
Watch this space as we announce the 2017 all-star Judge lineup…
Please fill out the form below and a member of the team will be in touch shortly: